<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

MC encounter

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

There was no instance where I called my credit card hotline that I didn't get irritated. Wait, irritated is such a weak word for description. Actually, I don't just get irritated - I get furious. Fumes of anger would exude in my ears, nostrils and of course, my mouth. They really bring out the bitchiness in me, really. The hate list is getting longer as the months pass by. First offense; I have not received any mail of my statement of account on time. In fact, since my membership date, which was in October 2004, I have only received one billing statement - that goes for the 2nd in my list. Third, since my billing statement arrives delayed, I'd have to request my statement of account to be forwarded to me by email. I'd send an email of request in the morning and naturally, I'd be expecting a reply before the day ends. The day ended, the whole night had passed. The next morning when I checked my email, NO REPLY YET!!! What the !#$%^&!!!! Then, that's the time I'd do a follow up call. Feeling mad and all, I still try to keep up my composure - chanting "self control self control self control" in my mind. After giving my credit card number, name and other top secret particulars, I'd (try very hard to) calmly inquire about my request. And what reply do I get???

**NOTE: this conversation had actually taken place.

"Ma'am, we very sorry, but we don't have an internet access in our workstation. We have to forward this request to our supervisor yet."

"anobakamo???? Hindi mo ba naiintindahan na kahapon pa ako ang email???"

"We sorry ma'm for the delay. You have to understand that --- (the poor attendant giving out lame excuses such as their lack of access to address my request, that the person responsible for delivering my request does not work 24 by 7, etc)"

"you don't have to tell me what you're going through!!! The hell I care. I don't even care if you tell me that your building is burning down this very moment. I WANT MY SOA RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"we're really very sorry"

"can I have your full name?"

"kurdapya dela cruz po ma'm" --- name have been changed

After getting her/his name, I slammed the telephone receiver.

So, you would probably have this in your mind - reklamo ng reklamo, e di discard your credit card with that establishment and apply for another.

My answer is simple - SAYANG ANG POINTS.


3:25 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink