<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

friendster

Friday, January 07, 2005

The wonders of internet! Being alone but not lonely. I get connected with everybody (as long as he/she's in my buddy list, that is). I go to different places, from Paris to Apari! I get updated with the latest news. Another fascinating thing on the internet is friendster. Everybody in my group age would have to agree with me. Friendster is like a social lounge - a place to see how your friend is doing lately, if he/she's still single or married, to see how many kids he/she has, if he/she has a new boy/girlfriend, if he/she gained/lost pounds lately. It's as if you have no social life if you do not have a friendster account, more like you do not exist at all.

Here's an excerpt of my discussion with a friend, we had this chat just this morning. Actually, this friend was the one who introduced friendster to me, more that a year ago.

ricci's friend (12:31:40 PM): o ayan nakita ko na wedding pix ni *boy*....mag taga *place* rin pala abay nya..
riccicutie (12:31:57 PM): onga.. sina *boy1*, *boy2* etc
riccicutie (12:32:06 PM): ganda ng wife nya noh?
ricci's friend (12:33:00 PM): yup! e nag-improve din naman kc itsura nya e...
riccicutie (12:33:19 PM): yeps, nag mature and tumaba...
riccicutie (12:33:26 PM): pero nde naman pumangit
ricci's friend (12:34:35 PM): sinabi mo pa..

~*~*~

ricci's friend (12:27:54 PM): break na ba c *girl* at bf? single na sya sa friendster e..at wala na pix bf nya..
riccicutie (12:28:05 PM): hehehe
riccicutie (12:28:42 PM): sigh
riccicutie (12:28:56 PM): mukha pa naman sooper dooper in luv sila dun sa pictures nila
ricci's friend (12:29:33 PM): sinabi mo pa.....anoba yan chismis na naman tyo! Hehehehe

*names and places have been changed to protect me and my friend.

1:07 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink