<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

animals

Friday, January 14, 2005



My sister and I are trying to complete the 12 animals from Mcdo. So far, we've got 3 of them, 9 more to go.

The first one bought was the monkey, since I was born on that year. Second one was the dog, my sister's year, and lastly, the pig. It was our Lolo's (maternal) year.

My sister jokingly told me that she could not believe that Nanay was born under the year of the sheep. If you know my mother, you could relate with the irony of it. But if you know her very well, you'd see this makes sense.

*******"


What's cooking -

Reached pacita at 11:30am

Bought half dozen doughnuts before coming home; 2 pineapple filled (for Lola), 2 choco marble and 2 choco creme

Had embotido for lunch. Lola suggested that the embotidos be heated in the oven toaster, instead of frying them. Turned out good. Less oil, tipid pa sa gaas.

Lola discovered that the padlock of our front gate, the small one which we don't use as an entrance anymore, was defective. For some unknown reasons, it was broken. I could only imagine how long that padlock has been broken. It could be weeks or months. Really, God is so good. After learning about the padlock, I immediately changed my clothes, since I was already in my 'pambahay' outfit, and went to the nearest hardware to buy a new padlock.

After the having the front gate secured with the newly bought padlock, I brought out my laptop and started my internet rituals.

I now have a new email account at gmail, a big thanks to mommy greysi for the invite.

In between chatting and surfing, Lola calls me to write a label for the keys. She's now busy with arranging and sorting the keys of our house. Putting labels, discarding the old ones, cleaning the rusty ones, etc.

I have been awake for more than 24 hours already - nonstop, without any single nap. My body aches for sleep but my mind is still so awake. No coordination with my mind and body. The other one wants what the other one does not.


(*NOTE: this was supposed to be posted yesterday, my dial-up ran out of load..)

1:26 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink