<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

me and my wicked sister

Sunday, December 05, 2004



these shots were all taken last friday.

nanay and i fetched my wicked sister on her dormitory, in dasmarinas, cavite. went to sm dasma afterwards and had late lunch at kfc.

*******

as for this day, nanay, me and my wicked sister headed to megamall to buy a laptop. yipee yay yipee yo!

RM was already there when we arrived. she has already made rounds with the laptops on the 4th floor of megamall. we made another round, compared prices, etc. we both came up with the Sony VAIO PCG-TR3AP. cool! since nanay and i forgot to bring the cash, RM paid 10K for both of us as down payment. we will be back on tuesday to get our laptops. im so excited na!

1:13 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink