<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

MC

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My credit card got declined this evening. I was about to switch modes, from pa-sweety-teetums to a ferocious creature ready to devour the teller. But in the spirit of Christmas, I decided not to. I paid in cash instead.

I feel powerless without my credit card. When I lost my wallet, with all my credit cards in it, I felt gloomy. Like all the life was suck out of me. I can't go out. My usually boring life got worst. Just imagine the smile on my face, my lips stretched from one ear to another, when I finally got the replacement card! Wooohooo!!!

I see my credit card as a weapon - a weapon for my escape. When I'm sad, I shop, when I'm happy I shop. When I get bored of life, I shop. Almost 50% of my salary goes to credit card charges. Even if it's a 50 pesos item, I still use my credit card. My week wouldn't be complete without my credit card getting swiped. I usually shop for toiletries. Shampoos, conditioners, colognes.. usual kikay items. Next will be food. Occasionally, I eat at fine dining restaurants, even if I'm all by myself (talking about my boring life). There was a time when I went to this restaurant, ordered the best seller on their menu, ate like a queen and when I asked for the bill, I pulled out my credit card. To my surprise, the restaurant does not accept credit cards! Good thing I brought enough cash with me, or else, I would have ended up washing dishes that day. That's another thing why I always have my credit card with me, I do not bring large amount of money. I only bring enough amount for the day. So whenever I see something I like, I'd have to rely on my credit card. I seldom shop for clothes or shoes. I only buy clothes when they're on sale. However, if it's something I really can't resist, I have to admit, my hands get itchy in reaching my wallet.

Maybe I should give my credit card a name? Hhmm.. Maybe I'd call her MC (short for MasterCard)

Oh well, going back to where I started. My credit card got declined. I immediately called up their phone support to inquire about my balance. To my surprise (I always get surprised whenever I hear my outstanding balance), I already have exceeded my credit limit!

So for now, MC will be resting until I get my bills paid.

7:11 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink