<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Dreamy Saturday with my Milk Tea

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday sleepy afternoon at work, I am so bored here. Got two cases earlier, the first one got rejected. Right now, I got nothing to do. Actually, there are a lot; review for the next MCP exam, compile and burn in a CD the installers my Mother had long been asking, log my credit card purchases, clean up my dirty lunch box (yes, I bring packed lunch to work). But the great procrastinator in me just doesn't want to do any of those. And now, I'm back to being bored.

*******

RM, Jane and I have a date this coming Monday. The three of us will go to Megamall to scout and canvass for our laptops. Right now, I'm drooling for the Sony Vaio PCGZ1XGP.

*******

I am now addicted to Milk Tea, I can finish at least 3 bottles in a day! I don't know what the brand name is, since the captions are in Chinese. It can be bought in 711 stores for 32 pesos. It was RM who introduced me to it, though is saw it first with Iggy. Everytime I'd go down to take a break from work, Iggy would always ask me to buy Milk Tea at 711. I hope I don't get too fat from drinking too much.


5:31 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink