<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

marriage and some stuff

Friday, September 10, 2004

did i just get a marriage proposal?

naah.. not a "real" one. this morning as i was on my way to work, someone just told me that if i'm still luvless by the age of 40, he's going to marry me!

whoa!

actually, im not really in a hurry. i don't even mind growing old alone. i'm happy the way things go for me now. a family whose always there beside me, got good friends who are just a phone call away, a decent job, few good hobbies to keep me bz . . .

however, this thought still echoes at the back of my mind -- will i still be this contented five or ten years from now?

i've got at least 5 close friends who have just got married for the last 3 years, and some are already planning already. my lola (maternal) got married at 22, my mother at 24 and a half. im turning 25 in five months, no boyfriend and no interest on having one YET.

for now, as i've always said, i will take my sweet time with this journey. no rushing, no hurying.

while all these are running in my mind, i sympathize with a friend whose relationship went kaput. she's supposed to get married not later than december this year. unfortunately, she just discovered that her boyfriend, i mean EX-boyfriend, has been having an "illicit" affair. i'll spare the details here for fear that the EX might shoot me dead.

5:30 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink