<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

jitters

Thursday, September 23, 2004

he passed by my workstation

"where's ___ seat?"
"i dont know him, he might be a new engineer here.."
"ok, thanks!"

with just that brief moment my heart pounded like crazy, i can't stop smiling. i've got a crush on him, you see.

he myt not know my name, he myt not even know that i exist until he approached me this morning.

but it doesn't really matter at all. im just happy that i could still get this feeling of exhilaration, i've never felt this way for the longest time.


~*~*~*~


last night, i think i saw someone i know. i was in an fx when i caught a glimpse of him. he was sitting at the front, beside the driver. i could see his face reflected in the mirror. it was his eyes, the shape of his face, but i'm not sure if it's really him. i noticed that he was checking his cell phone. i tried to send him a text message (some forwarded message type). after a few seconds, he pulled out his cell phone again. my uncertainty became less. i thought of giving his phone a ring, but i hesitated. i just don't want to go wrong. instead, i sent another text message, asking him if he happens to be inside an fx. without blinking, i steadily observed. a few seconds after, a reply came in. he said he's at home.

after that, i thought came in - what if it was him? however, this time it's different - no strong throbings inside me, no blushing in my cheeks, no butterflies in my stomach.


5:57 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink