<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

all in a day's work

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

i was on leave this monday. it was jaene's big day, her oath taking at the manila hotel. here's our pictures for the said event.

~*~*~*~

last nyt, as i hurriedly got off at work, i planned on having dinner first before heading home. i was about to aboard the crossing/megamall bound fx when i heard a "barker" shouting out loud ayala ayala ayala. i changed my mind in a snap and took the ayala bound fx instead. i felt so hungry that i could hear my stomach grumbling. to make matters worst, heavy traffic greeted my way along c5. it took an hour from libis to reach ayala. after getting off at ayala, i briskly walked to luk yuen, i needed something hot to soothe my stomach. while looking for a seat, someone called my name. to my surprise, it was joan and jello! they are having dinner. i sat beside them and ordered shrimp congee right away. then, the kwentos and chikahan started. stuffs like who's married, who has kids already, etcetera etcetera... we parted after we finished our meal and after the long chikas and kwentos.

~*~*~*~

this morning, i took the "sandigan" bus, with my mother, on my way to work. this bus was meant for government employees who are working for the sandigan bayan and other government agencies nearby. the fare was only 30 pesos. i feel uneasy taking that bus. it's as if i could hear the minds of other people inside it, telling "ano ba naman ito, nde naman taga gobyerno, nakikisakay". anyway, as long as im with my mother, no one could snare at me.. try messing up with my mother, u'll hav the biggest regret of your life!

~*~*~*~

shortly after arriving at the office, i went to the hr dept for my new proximity card. snatched 500 pesos from my wallet. a unpleasant way to remind me to be more careful with my things.

~*~*~*~

past 8 pm on my pc's clock and im still at work. wish i could take a leave again tomorrow.

8:29 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink