<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

My friends

Sunday, July 25, 2004



Here are some snapshots of me and my good friend, Angel.  These were taken last July 7.

This girl really stands up to the meaning of her name.  She's a true angel
to her family, a loving daughter, responsible "ate" and a very sincere
friend.

Tested by a painful twist in her life, she has made a very difficult choice of
leaving the life she's supposed to be living and gave up everything to
completely forgetting herself.  Despite these, I never heard any bitterness
from her.  She's the same cheerful girl I met more than 10 years ago. 
I really adore her on how she manages to stay composed.

My dear Angel, carry on.  I know that one day God will bring back
everything that you have given up, even more than what you have hoped for.

~*~*~*~


July 15th, Thursday.  This was our day off.

No work and nothing to do at home, we both decided to spend the rest of the day  with each other and have some bonding session.

We're both camera freaks, don't u think?  Just look at the vain poses here..

These shots were all taken at the Robinson's Place, Manila.





~*~*~*~




This was Jeff's and Owsi's big day, July 17th.

I am very honored to have been chosen as one of the secondary sponsors.

Owsi was really blooming that day,  very radiant.

They got wed at Saint Andrew's Cathedral, in Paranaque.  The reception was
in Max's Restaurant along Roxas Blvd.







7:34 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink