<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

damsel in distress

Saturday, July 10, 2004

the most unthinkable thing happened to me this morning.  i forgot my wallet!

my mother didn't take me to work, she just dropped me at the magallanes mrt station, since she has an appointment with her doctor.  while climbing the stairs of the mrt, i realized that i left my wallet.  oh no!!!  the first thing that came in my mind was to call dodan.  i called him at once.  the call was cut short, my cell's battery has gone out.  im starting to panick.  i even thought of approaching one of the mrt employees to let me borrow their cell phone.  arghh.. i told myself to relax.  i tried to turn my cell again.  whew, it went on.  i txted dodan again and told him to fetch me.  after a few minutes, nanay txted and told me that i left my wallet at the car.  i replied back, told her not to worry since dodan will fetch me any minute now.  after about 20 minutes, dodan came.  haayy.. a sigh of relief.  he came.  i said i'd just borrow money so he could come back to work, since he mentioned that he's supposed to extend time at work.  despite that, he still insisted on taking me at the office.  i reached the office at 8:22, still within the grace period. hay, salamat!

11:41 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink