<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

whinings of a nyt shift slave

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

woke up at my sister's voice..

jaene: "ate, hindi ka ba papasok?"
mua: "anong oras na ba" while stretching lazily in my bed
jaene: "4 na noh"
mua: "ha!" got up and rushed to the kitchen.. i just felt that i was so hungry. realized that i haven't eaten since 7AM.. 8 hours on an empty stomach.. yikes..

got myself prepared after an hour and a half. walked my way to the bus station since tatay was not around to drive me there. after few steps from our haus, i thought i left my cell phone. so i went back. stupid, it was in my bag all along. as i left, lola handed me my packed baon.

lola: "o, ba't nde mo to dinala?"
mua: "di na po, dame ko nang bitbit e"
lola: "dalahin mo na, sayang naman, bagong luto pa naman to"
mua: "okay, okay" and i kissed her goodbye

bus ride took only around 40 minutes. got down at magallenes and took the MRT. usually, i take the opposite route, the one going to taft so that i will never have to stand all the way to cubao. but for now, since it was already quarter to 7, i decided to take the MRT north bound. shucks.. i never got a seat. the lady in front of me got it first. omygod.. the calvary started at the makati station. grabe. the MRT was flooded with people. where's my bag? my umbrella, my baon, my jacket?? Dame kasing bitbit e. arrggg! my butt is now kissing the butt of someone i don't know. shucks. o pleaze. i think im getting squashed here. grabe talaga. and this is only in makati station. buendia comes.. haayyy!!! everyone was trying to squeeze in. if only the MRT has a life of its own, it would've gone choked to death.

at last! the man in front of me got down at shaw station. i could have a seat already.. yipee!

cubao station already. need to get down na. another squeezeeeeing before i reach the door.

walked thru farmers mall. lucky me there was a taxi just in front of araneta center. another taxi ride. whoosh.

got at work at 7:30.

had dinner with my usual dinner mates at work.

it's now 12:47 on my pc's clock.

by the way, 8 hours from now, we'll have our team's weekly meeting. meaning, i'll have to extend another 5 hours at the office. haayy.. i'm thinking of fabricating an excuse. hayy.. lazy me.

12:53 AM :: ::
<< Home
permalink