<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

first post

Sunday, May 16, 2004

re-posts for my first post :)


my pink toes and the masseuse from hell


arrghh.. my back hurts.

it was my day off yesterday, so i decided to treat my self with some excessive indulgence. went to the salon with my mother, it was around 6pm aleady. had a pedicure, foot spa with foot massage.

by the way, while having our pedicures, guess who dropped by at the salon??? marco sison! ha.. campaigning.

since it will take ages for the attendant to fix my mother's cuticles (sobrang dame ng in-grown), i decided to have a back massage, which only costs a hundred bux.

they have this special chair, only used for back massages. i was looking forward for a 30 minute calm, heavenly, relaxing moment the tym i sat down on the chair. the masseuse started with my head, down to my shoulders... and there starts the torture. she was aiming on the lumps on my shoulders down to my lower back (lamig daw yun). it was sooo painfull, she was pressing toooo hard. she said she want to crush me.. este the lumps (yung lamig). grrr.. sakit sakit talaga. when we finished, i felt like all my energy and strength were all gone. haayyy..

and here's the saddest part. tatay was supposed to fetch us, when i called home, he was sleeping already! nanay and i had to ride a tricycle on our way home.. shucks.. after the hilot, nalamigan ako.

so there goes the hundred bx, plus tip. she was kind and courteous eniweyz.

so up until now, im still in pain.. hhaayyy..

another bonus, we are on alert at work.



Summer Outing



Excited na mua. Tomorrow's our company outing at Montemar, Bataan.

Sunblock, sunglasses, lotion, camera... everything's already in the bag! Can't wait na talaga!

My officemates and I are particulary looking forward to snorkling. Hope the weather cooperates (im crossing my fingers).


7:33 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink